SENTRON CG 40 PLUS
(0.52% wt ash) for severe service contaminated gas operations
- For 4-stroke gas engines running in severe service high halogen landfill gas, bio-gas, digester gas and sewage gas operations.
- Designed specifically for engines that are more sensitive to ash levels in untreated gas applications.
Provides excellent control of deposits and excellent Total Base Number (TBN) retention characteristics to neutralize harmful acids.
- GE Jenbacher approval for Engine Types 2, 3, 4 and 6 in Type B and C Gas Classifications.
- Caterpillar (G3500-downward) verified.
- Suitable for engines with catalytic converters.