Provides oxidation and thermal stability for long transmission life in automatic, powershift and transmissions used in many older cars and trucks, as well as off-highway vehicles.
It also gives excellent performance when used as a hydraulic fluid in mobile equipment.
- Formulated to stay like new – longer
- Lasts up to 160,000 km (100,000 miles) under normal driving conditions
- Maintains fluidity at low temperatures, enabling cold weather start-ups at temperatures down to -36°C/-33°F
- Anti-wear protection reduces wear on bearings, bushings and gears
- Frictional properties deliver smooth gear shifts
- Prevents clutch shudder in modulated torque converters
- May be used in automatic transmissions where a fluid meeting the former DEXRON®§-IIIH, -IIIG, -IIE, -II or Ford MERCON®† specification is recommended. This would include where the legacy General Motors specification 6297M and Ford specifications M2C166-H or M2C185-A are recommended.
- Petro-Canada ATF D3M is Allison TES-389 licensed
ATF D3M may also be used where the following specifications are recommended:
- Mercedes-Benz 236.1/.5/.6/.7
- Allison V-730D and C-4
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Also meets requirements for Clark Powershift & Renke transmissions
- Meets the Ministry of Defense UK requirement for Joint Service Designation OX-75
- May also be used in hydraulic and power steering systems