About Müller Dairy Ltd.
Ludwig Müller established Müller Dairy in 1896 in a small Bavarian village. In 1970, Theo Müller took control of the company. Under his leadership, Müller Dairy grew into a company with national distribution, launching new products such as snack fruit sauce with creamy rice pudding, and twin pot yogurt and fruit. In 1991, Müller Dairy opened a production facility in Shropshire, UK. The 23 acre site, made up of two production facilities and five warehouses, makes 700,000 gallons or 30-35 million pots of yogurt per week.