Full synthetic Caterpillar FD-1 type lubricant that can improve gear and bearing life in final drives and axles, as well as allowing for extended drains.
- Meets the performance attributes of synthetic fluids for Caterpillar final drives and axles
- Protects gears and bearings against wear in severe duty applications
- Improves extreme-pressure (EP) performance when compared to TO-4 fluids
- Enhanced low-temperature performance when compared to conventional CAT final drive and axle fluids
- Field tested to demonstrate extended drain intervals of up to 6,000 hours for off-highway trucks final drive and rear axles compared with a 2,000-hour drain interval typically recommended for TO-4 fluids
- Not for use in compartments containing friction material unless an FD-1-type product is specified