PC BAR & CHAIN OILS contain LUBE-LOCK Technology designed for greater adherence/tackiness to bars and chains.
LUBE-LOCK Technology is a Petro-Canada Lubricants' enhanced tackifier system that works on a molecular level to enable even the finest oils to stay in place during tough operations at both high and low temperatures. This makes PC BAR & CHAIN OILS ideal for summer and winter use with the appropriate viscosity grades.
- PC BAR & CHAIN OILS tacky and stringy nature reduces oil consumption. They stick and resist "throw off" from chains and bars
Excellent metal wetting ability
- Complete oil coverage of guide bar, chain and groove
- Penetrates all linkage points
- Extends saw chain life
Long-term rust and corrosion protection
- Protects the chain and bar from rusting
Improved anti-wear protection
- Helps to prevent damaging metal-to-metal contact between chains, guide bars and drive sprockets
- Increases chain and guide bar service life