All-season performance for reliable hot and cold weather operation. Performs at temperatures below -40°C/-40°F.
- Extends drain intervals; reduces the need for seasonal change-out
- Helps prevent brake noise and chatter, while prolonging component life
- Surpasses John Deere OEM viscosity specification JDM J20C and JDM J20D
- Suitable for use in applications that call for CNH MS (1210-1204), 1230, JIC (145-143), B5, B6, 185, FNHA-2-C-201, 200A, 200, M2C134 (A/B/C/D), M2C86-B, M2C53-A, M2C48-B, Q1826, 1802, 1766B, Q1722, Q1705, Kubota UDT, M1141, M1135, M1129A, M1127-A/B, M1110, AGCO/Deutz, Gleanor Combines Power Fluid 821XL, 257541, 272843, 246634, Volvo WB 101
- API GL-4, suitable for use against Caterpillar TO-2, Clark Lift Truck TA12, TA18, HR500, HR600
- Suitable for use where Allison C-3 Fluid and ZF Transmission TE-ML 03 3E, 3F, 5F, 6K requirements are called for
- Recommended for John Deere, CNH Group (Ford New Holland), Case Corp (CASE IH, J.I Case), Massey-Ferguson, Kubota, White Farm (Oliver), AGCO Deutz Allis, Allis Steiger, Versatile, Landini, Hesston Fiat