Petro-Canada’s TURBOFLO R&O Oils are high quality lubricants designed for use in steam and gas turbines, as well as the circulating oil systems of a wide range of industrial machinery. TURBOFLO R&O Oils counteract rust and oxidation with blends of ultra pure Petro-Canada HT Severely Hydrotreated base oils and specially selected additives.
- Compared to conventional R&O Oils, TURBOFLO R&O Oils offer:
- Superior rust and corrosion protection
- Extended resistance to oil breakdown caused by air and high temperatures
- Excellent water separability and hydrolytic stability
- Improved foam and air entrainment performance
- Resists oil breakdown caused by air oxidation and high temperatures
- Available in 10, 22, 32, 46, 68, 77, 100, 150, 220, 320 and 460 ISO viscosity grades
TURBOFLO R&O Oils are recommended for use in many types of steam and gas turbines. These oils show an effective resistance to oxidation and will give long periods of trouble-free operation.
TURBOFLO R&O Oils are recommended for use in circulating oil systems and other bearing lubrication applications.
The American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) has developed gear lubricant standards for industrial machinery. TURBOFLO R&O Oils are recommended where the AGMA specifies Non-EP Oils.