Petro-Canada’s low temperature natural gas compressor fluids NG CompOil AW 150 and 220 are specially designed for use in the frame and cylinders/packings of reciprocating compressors in natural gas production and service. They are intended for the compression of sweet, mostly light hydrocarbon gases at low pressure.
- Low temperature pumpability minimizes wear in cold temperature starts
- Excellent water separation
- Excellent anti-wear properties provide surface protection for the frame components including crankshaft, bearings, crosshead pins and bushings.
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Good foam control
- Protects equipment from corrosion due to water
NG CompOil AW 150 / 220 compressor fluids can be used to lubricate the frame and cylinders / packings for reciprocating compressors in natural gas field booster service.