A non friction-modified automatic transmission fluid designed for use in:
- 1979 and earlier Ford vehicles, as well as
- select older imported vehicles, where Ford Type F fluid is specified
ATF Type F meets the requirements of the obsolete Ford specification ESW-M2C33-F. ATF Type F is sometimes specified by other equipment OEMs who want a non-friction modified fluid.
- Thermally and oxidatively stable
- Fluid at low temperatures
- Excellent anti-wear protection
- Optimized frictional properties
- Petro-Canada ATF Type F meets the now obsolete Ford ESW-M2C33-F and ESP-M2C33-G specifications and is recommended wherever Ford Type F fluid is required.
- Petro-Canada ATF Type F may be used in older vehicles where a non-friction modified automatic transmission fluid meeting Ford Type F is required including:
- Ford (1979 and earlier models where Type F fluid is specified)
- Jaguar (select Borg-Warner transmissions)
- Mazda (1981–1985)
- Saab (3-speed)
- Toyota (4-speed 1981–1983)
- Volvo (1984 BW55 and 1981–1983)
Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine the required fluid type.