Petro-Canada's NGS 1000 and NGS 1500 Synthetic Blend Compressor Fluids are a custom-blended combination of hydrotreated (HT) mineral oil and polyalphaolefin (PAO) fortified with corrosion inhibitor, lubricity improve, and antifoam additives. The additive system is compatible with sour (H2S) hydrocarbon gas systems.
- Protects equipment from corrosion
- Good low temperature properties minimize wear in cold temperature starts
- High viscosity index provides a stronger lubricant film over a wide range of temperatures
- Higher viscosity at operating temperature gives greater volumetric efficiency in rotary screw compressors
- Compression of the lightest hydrocarbon gases (methane and ethane) where the expected dilution is <10wt%
- Lubricant/Coolant for process applications and is especially effective in combating corrosion and promoting long life in dry, sour hydrocarbon gas compressors/ gas rotary screw compressors