TURBONYCOIL 600 provides excellent performance for land-based aeroderivative gas turbines operating under extreme conditions which require a lubricant qualified against U.S. Military Specification MIL-PRF-23699G Standard (Non-Corrosion Inhibiting) Classification.
Approved for most Rolls Royce models and designed to deliver:
- Exceptional oxidative and thermal stability
- Excellent resistance to foaming
- Superior lubricity
- Lower volatility and higher flash point than many competitive fluids
- Lubrication under extreme conditions
- TURBONYCOIL 600 is a licensed and registered trademark of NYCO SA.
TURBONYCOIL 600 is recommended for use in land based aeroderivative gas turbine engines which require a lubricant qualified against U.S. Military Specification MIL-PRF-23699G Standard (Non-Corrosion Inhibiting) Classification or a Rolls Royce approved lubricant. Such turbines may be found operating in the following applications:
- Mechanical drive applications in gas compressors and refrigeration compressors
- Power generation units on oil and gas drilling platforms and marine applications or in industrial operations and manufacturing plants
- Cogeneration service in large industrial operations as well as smaller units in universities, hotels, hospitals, sports complexes, apartment complexes, government offices and shopping centres
- Peak power generation systems