PEERLESS 3 MOLY 322 is best suited for those low speed, severe, heavy duty applications in which high temperatures are encountered and wear protection is critical under conditions of heavy load, shock loading and vibration.
PEERLESS 3 MOLY 322 also offers superior performance in applications that are submerged or experience the heavy presence of water compared to greases made from other thickeners.
While PEERLESS 3 MOLY 322 excels in many applications, it is recommended for grease lubricated pins, joints, bushings and bearings of machinery found in industrial plants, agriculture, off-highway, construction and mining industries, and an excellent option for fifth wheels on over-the-road Class 8 trucks.
Thermal and Mechanical Stability
- Superior mechanical stability versus other thickeners, particularly in the presence of heat and water
- High dropping point in excess of 300°C (572°F)
- Mechanical and thermal stability help maintain its optimal lubrication properties in challenging applications and possibly extend re-greasing intervals
Load Carrying & Wear Protection
- Excellent Extreme Pressure (EP ) and Anti-Wear (AW) properties inherent in the thickener
- Contains 3% molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) for exceptional load carrying capacity
- Delivers excellent wear protection for extended component life
Resistance to Water
- Formulated for enhanced resistance to water
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- Reduces consumption in wet conditions
- Calcium sulfonate complex thickener is known and used for its excellent rust prevention properties
- Will easily outperform other technologies
Recommended for grease lubricated pins, joints, bushings and bearings of machinery found in industrial plants, agriculture, off-highway, construction and mining industries, and an excellent option for fifth wheels on over-the-road Class 8 trucks.