A synthetic motor oil that is produced with high quality synthetic base oils and an advanced additive system.
- Extended engine life and longer oil life
- Outstanding protection against wear, rust and corrosion
- Considerably less wear on piston rings, liners and camshafts
- Bearing life greatly extended
- Minimizes wear due to stop-start driving in cold weather
- Enhanced seal compatibility to prevent leaks
- Excellent resistance to high temperature thermal breakdown
- Cleaner running engines
- Reduces deposits of varnish, sludge and carbon on engine parts
- Protects turbochargers from deposit formation
- Improved lubrication because oil-ways stay clean
- Excellent low temperature fluidity
- Provides fast cold weather engine starts
- Provides vital engine wear protection during low temperature start-up and operation
- Low evaporation loss results in less oil top up
- Compatible with ethanol/ gasoline blends up to E85
- Protects against engine corrosion
- Prevents water separation
- Protection of gasoline exhaust emission control systems
PC Synthetic 5W-40 is fully approved under VW standard 502 00, 505 00 and 505 01.
It also meets the requirements of Mercedes-Benz 229.51, 229.31/226.5, BMW LL-04, Porsche A40, Renault RN0700/RN0710, Fiat 9.55535-S2 and Ford M2C917-A.