ENDURATEX EP Oils are designed to lubricate enclosed gear drives operating in normal, heavy or shock-loaded conditions, as well as all types of heavy or shock-loaded bearings.
- Delivers sustained anti-wear extreme pressure protection to industrial gear drives and bearings
- Provides long life, film strength and extreme pressure properties
- Outstanding resistance to breakdown and protects against rust and corrosion
- Minimizes sludge and varnish deposits with low foaming tendency
- Water separability to prevent emulsion formation
- Also recommended for lubricating plain or anti-friction bearings running under heavy or shock-loading conditions
Petro-Canada’s ENDURATEX EP Gear Oils are versatile, high quality lubricants recommended for use in all types of enclosed industrial gear drives where an extreme pressure gear oil is specified. They are also recommended for lubricating all types of heavy or shock-loaded bearings. In addition, the low viscosity grades of ENDURATEX EP are effective wire-rope lubricants.
ENDURATEX EP Oils offer excellent gear and bearing protection and long service life in a wide range of gear designs. These include Spur, Internal, Planetary, Rack & Pinion, Bevel, Spiral-Bevel, Helical, Herringbone and Worm gears.