Specifically formulated for the high combustion temperatures in today’s natural gas mobile engines. DURON GEO LD also provides premium performance for heavy-duty diesel and gasoline engines.
Not only have DURON GEO LD 15W-40 and 10W-30 earned Cummins CES 20092 approvals, they are fully backserviceable to CES 20085 specifications. DURON GEO LD oils are also API Service CK-4/SN licensed and approved by other major diesel engine OEMs like Detroit Diesel, Mack, Volvo and Renault.
You’re saving money on fuel costs with natural gas, and now you can save even more by extending oil drain intervals and consolidating products.
- Extended Drains: Extending oil drains up to 1,200 hours can help minimize downtime, maintenance costs and waste to the environment.
- Reduced Oil Consumption: Low volatility base oils decrease vaporization so less oil is lost, efficiency is improved, and the oil retains more of its fresh oil properties - which reduces oil top-up frequency.
- Advanced Engine Protection: Ultra pure, consistent quality base oils help minimize engine sludge and deposits, thereby maintaining excellent engine condition. Quality base oils and performance additives also provide optimized oil sulphated ash content to suit engine operating conditions.
- Strong Low Temperature Pumpability: Offers exceptional cold start protection and excellent low temperature pumpability to protect equipment.
- Better Shear Stability: Optimized shear stable viscosity modifier helps to maintain the oil viscosity for reduced engine wear and improved engine protection over the life of the oil.
- Better Resistance to Corrosion: Helps maintain engine performance and efficiency.
- Better Resistance to Oxidative Thickening: Helps maintain peak fuel economy, enables extended drain intervals and ensures continued low temperature protection.