Formulated specifically for lubricating the chains, guide bars, journal bearings and sprockets of modern high-speed chain saws.
DURATAC Oils are an economical, tacky, "once through" line of lubricants, and formulated to reduce dripping and "throw-off" by their adhesive and stringy nature.
- Tacky and stringy nature reduces oil consumption
- Excellent metal wetting ability which extends chain saw life
- For chains, guide bars, journal bearings and sprockets of modern high-speed chain saws
- For use in textile mills, printing shops, saw mills and chain saw bars and conveyor chains
- May be used for general machine lubrication where a tacky, non-drip oil is required, or where wash-off of the lubricant is a problem