CALFLO LT is a synthetic blend heat transfer fluid made with PAO and severely hydrocracked mineral oil.
- A synthetic fluid formulated for non-pressurized, liquid phase, closed heat transfer systems requiring high thermal efficiency over a wide temperature range 5°C/41°F to 288°C/550°F
- Low-temperature fluidity ensures good start-up and pumpability under extreme conditions
- Eliminates the need for expensive heat tracing and insulation in outdoor applications with ambient temperatures down to -40°C/-40°F
- Exothermic or endothermic reactions in chemical and pharmaceutical plants
- Also used in refinery operations such as grease plants